Taking a screenshot is pretty simple, and it definitely comes in handy when you want to share something with friends or with us in Support. Here's how:
On Mobile iOS:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then immediately press and release the Home button.
- You can find the screenshot in your Photos app.
On Mobile Android:
- Press and hold the lock button and volume down button, then release. You will notice the screenshot get taken.
- You can find the image in your Gallery.
On a PC:
With the content you want to save displayed on your screen:
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. (This button is located in different places. On many computers you’ll find it in the upper right corner.)
- Open Paint: Select Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
- Click anywhere on the white part of the screen.
- In the Edit menu at the top of your screen, select Paste.
- Select File > Save As.
- From the Save As menu in the pop-up box, select PNG.
- Type in a filename for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to — many people choose the Desktop — and click Save.
On a Mac:
With the content you want to save is displayed on your screen:
- Simultaneously hold down the three keys: ⌘, Shift, and 4.
- Press the spacebar. A camera icon will appear.
- Tap the touchpad to take the picture. It should appear on your desktop as a file named Picture 1.